- To herald a warning concerning God’s judgment against America, and to do our part in the preaching of the Everlasting Gospel, (Good News) offering insightful, relevant, Bible based exhortations, reproofs, warnings, and encouragements to society at large.
- To express that form of Christianity where fathers rule, (Patriarchal Christianity) and that by Yehovah’s laws. (The Torah) So that the most successful manner of life possible can be brought forth, which will also be a true reflection (testimony) of heavenly realities. Where it is taught that the Creator by means of His in fathomable wisdom designed and created the male person (A man) to be a living mortal illustration of Himself; The female person (A woman) to be a living mortal illustration of the individual Believer, and/or the corporate Church. So that by the regeneration of the Holy Spirit, and obedience to the Yehovah’s commandments can be brought forth in the relationship of the man and the woman, (Particularly in marriage) an accurate testimony of Messiah and the Church, the very mystery spoken of by the Apostle Paul in Ephesians chapter five.
- To teach that the commandments of Yehovah have a dual purpose, (What is called the duality of the Scripture) allowing for the faithful to not only reap the advantages of obedience as natural people, but at the same time realize the glory that is given to those who because of their obedient lifestyle accurately reflect heavenly realities in their lives.
- To teach that men’s traditions (Whether religious or otherwise) are not equal to Yehovah’s commandments. For they do not, nor can they ever bring forth the righteousness of God, or an accurate testimony of heavenly realities. Thus, the traditions of men (And there are many) cause men to live lies and not the truth. Traditions of men that are contrary to the Laws of God spring forth from the spirit of humanism, where the ways of men are elevated equal to the commandments of Yehovah.
- To show and teach that the grace of God is extremely misrepresented in much of modern western Christianity, thus producing carnality instead of godliness. Carnality is that form of behavior that is not subject to Yehovah’s law.