The author gives Biblical advice and reproof to President Barack Obama, the U.S. Supreme Court, and America concerning abortion. He speaks of the certain reality of Yehovah’s disapproval, and of the eternal judgment to come for all who practice sin, and who will not by means of the gospel turn, and begin to pursue righteousness.
A Current Event – Abortion – A Word For President Barack Obama, The Supreme Court, And America
Hey President Barack Obama, the U.S. Supreme Court, and America:
Abortion is murder. There are no two ways about it. It is simply and plainly murder. It is the taking of human life with no lawful justification. For I assure you that the U.S. Supreme Court’s judgment (Roe versus Wade) that abortion is “in alignment to the Constitution”, and therefore “legal” will mean nothing on the day when all men stand before the creator of all mankind, the great king of the earth.
Mr. President, you signed an executive order reinstating federal funds for the promotion of abortion. This sir is murder. You sir, are an accomplice to murder!
Now tell me sir, how can you expect to sow murder on one hand and receive Yehvoah’s blessing on another? Or do you think you can lead this great nation without His aide? Particularly knowing all the while that murder is contrary to Him, for Yehovah is a God of justice and life. Yes, the judgment of death is fitting for those who are worthy by Yehovah’s law for execution, but the most innocent of persons, the unborn, or newly born children, how is it that they are guilty of the death penalty? One example of those whose deeds have made them worthy of the judgment of execution by God’s law is our very own Supreme Court Justices who in their arrogance have polluted Yehovah’s law, and call the murder of innocent children acceptable and “legal”. Yes, to this point they have escaped judgment, but I assure you, they will have their day in court before the REAL SUPREME COURT JUSTICE, that of God Almighty, and if they do not cry out in repentance for the hope of the gospel, admit their sin, and turn from their error, they will never see His kingdom, but eternal judgment will be their lot, as it will be the lot of all who love wickedness.
Mr. President: If you would have your name be great, then you must think and behave as a great man would, and that is not to murder the innocent, but rather to fight for the innocent and punish the guilty. Do you think sir that you can lead this people into safety and prosperity without promoting true judgment? If you do sir, then you are only “blowing smoke”, which admittedly is a common thing for a modern politician to do, but it will not earn you Yehovah’s favor, nor bring this nation into Yehovah’s blessing. I warn you sir, you cannot please foolish and sinful men and Yehovah both. For I assure you no murderer will inherit eternal life, nor can any murderous political leader or nation have Yehovah’s blessing in the here and now.
- Exodus 20:13—(NKJV) You shall not murder.
- 1 Corinthians 6:9-10 (NKJV) Do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived. Neither fornicators, nor idolaters, no adulterers, no homosexuals, nor sodomites, nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioner will inherit the kingdom of God. And I will add one to the list, the murders of the unborn of the world
- 1 John 2:22 (NKJV) But he who hates his brother is in darkness and walks in darkness, and does not know where he is going for the darkness has blinded him. Such are all that who murder the unborn.
- 1 John 3:7 (NKJV) Little children, let no one deceive you. He who practices righteousness is righteous, just as He is righteous. He who sins is of the devil, for the devil has sinned from the beginning… The murder of the unborn is sin Mr. President, and America
- 1 John 3:14 (NKJV) We know that we have passed from death to life, because we love the brethren. He who does not love his brother abides in death. To kill your neighbor (unborn or born) without lawful justification is not to love him
1 John 3:20 (NKJV) If someone says, “I love God,” and hates his brother, he is a liar, for he who does not love his brother whom he has seen, how can he love God whom he has not seen? Look on the web, you can find pictures of what is left of the little ones whom you have aided in murdering. Some burned with salt, others chopped to pieces, others who brains are sucked out so that they can be drug from the womb. I tell you Mr. President and America, they are real, and their corpses testify against you Mr. President, and you, U.S. Supreme Court Justices, and you America. The corpses of these murdered children testify against all who have stood for, and in any way promoted the murder that abortion is.
An American Watchman,
Gregory A DeHart